Keep Your Brain Active with Word Games & Puzzles!
Build your vocabulary and game skills with word finder tools while supporting this site as a patron. See ScienceDaily News Article about how word and number puzzles can improve multiple brain functions:
" The more regularly adults aged 50 and over played puzzles such as crosswords and Sudoku, the better their brain function, according to research in more than 19,000 participants, led by the University of Exeter and King's College London."
Paid Memership Area Benefits for Word Game Enthusiasts:
- Word finders with no advertising
- Mobile and tablet friendly interface
- Fast response times with multiple servers
- Comprehensive word games support
- Several word lists for Scrabble, Anagrams, etc...
7-Day Risk Free Trial with All Plans
- All plans cost about a cup of coffee or less per month, but offer a lot more enjoyment time!
- Monthly: $1.50 USD per month after free trial period
- Quarterly:$2.95 USD per 3 months after free trial period
- Annually: $4.95 USD per year after free trial period
- 3-Years: $9.95 USD per 3-year periods after free trial period
- 5-Years: $14.95 USD per 5-year periods after free trial period
- Help system for questions, problems or suggestions
- Daily Word and/or Punzzles (spatial word puzzles)
- Affiliate program for referred paid memberships pays 50% commission
- Just two or three friends enrolled under you will pay for your subscription!
- 2nd-tier referrals are those recruited by your direct referred members, which also pays 15% commissions
- There are no limits in term or how many affiliates you can recruit to earn commissions on
- Web site owners can contact us at A2zNews.com to participate as non-member affiliates too
We've Provided Word Games and Tools for 20+ Years (since 1997 here and at PuzzleDepot.com)
In exchange for your financial support, you will gain access to an ad-free experience in our Members Area while enjoying the benefits listed above.
We've been around for quite some time, so you can trust that we'll be here to help! Thank you and Happy Puzzling!
Please Join Now to Start Your Free Trial...
Note that the member search results are password protected, and you'll be prompted to either log into the system or to register if you're not yet a member.