WordFinder Results Panel
(See Above Game Board)
• Game Play - When Joining a game, look for names that start with "a2z" for fellow wordfinder users to play together. Please make sure to name new games like this too when you create them. Then your fellow players will not complain about your advanced word plays as you use the wordfiner to improve your vocabulary capabilities over time.
• Word Lookup Basics - Type in letters from your rack into the 'Rack Letters:' Wordfinder field above the play area and press 'Find Words' to see results sorted by score shown here. Use lowercase normally unless you want to force certain uppercase letters to be used.
• Blank Tiles - Use the '#' character for blank tiles. With blanks, it will perform wildcard searches and highlight letters in red where the blank(s) should be placed.
• Pattern Matching - If you want to build your new word using parts of other words already on the board, you can type in the pattern of letters and empty spaces from the game board into the 'Board Match:' field. Input the '?' character for empty spaces on the board to try fitting across open rows or columns.
• Required Letters - When you want to specify that certain letters must be in any matching words returned, you can use Upper-Case Letters to force them into the results. Any letters typed into the Rack Letters: field that are capitalized will thus be required to exist in the matching results. For example- if your letters contained "TaBea", then you would find "tab", "bat", "bet", and "abate" which all have t and b, but not "tea" since it does not contain the required letter "b".